Sierra’s exceptional wool socks are a favorite among outdoor enthusiasts. Not only are they extremely comfortable - they are also manufactured from Sierra's exclusive blend of regenerated wool, along with complimentary component blends of polyester, acrylic, and spandex. The result is a truly eco-friendly wool sock that minimizes the impact on our environment.
Whether you’re out working, hiking, hunting, or blazing your own trail, enjoy the comfort and feel of Sierra's premium-regenerated wool sock and discover why it has become a top customer rated bestseller – a must-have for those that are called to the great outdoors- AND especially beneficial for diabetics.
- Soft Cozy Comfort Crew Wool Extra Wide Calf socks,
- IDEAL for diabetics
- REGENERATED WOOL Women's Sock, Warm Hunting Socks for Winter and Hiking,
- MEDIUM Thickness, Half Cushioned for extra comfort and Extra Wide comfortable Calf,
- CLASSIC FIT that stays up and GREAT for Outdoor activities, or working outside,
- COLORS Shown in the picture, marled ribbed knit, great fashion winter look
- Fits Shoe Size 6-10, Sock Size 9-11
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low
- 30% Wool, 20% Acrylic, 40% Polyester, 8% Others, 2% Spandex