Join our team in North Carolina to help our mission happen. Change starts with us and we are proud of the organization we have become. With great team member like you who share our values, we will continue to grow and with that make this world a little bit better than it is even if it’s one product, one client at a time. With our team members, working together we make our mission happen.
Position: Graphic Designer: (part-time or hybrid work)
Visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos.
Maintain the visual aspects of websites, small catalogs, product packaging, etc.
- Graphic design experience
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc.)
- Degree in Design or related fields is a plus
- Study and determine design requirements.
- Maintain and improve the visual aspects of our website
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software when needed
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with production staff to produce a final design and modify the design based on feedback if necessary
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing on our brand.