Turkish Genuine Leather Handmade Slippers. Only high-quality natural materials are used. Leather women's slippers.
- Crafted from high-quality natural genuine leather slippers
- 100% handmade and handstitched
- Natural rubber heel to avoid slippage
- Each section is made from a different natural leather
- Beeswax-coated twine is used as thread for stitching
- Authentic, unique, and stylish
- Keeps your feet cool and dry
- The leather provides the utmost comfort
History of Yemini
History of Yemeni Shoes:
The Yemeni style shoe dates back over 700 years to when it was handcrafted by skilled craftsmen in a local shoe store. We try our best to replicate the detail-driven approach taken by them using our handmade techniques. Using the strategies used 700 years ago the product feels as though it has never aged. On top of this, we use only the highest quality natural leather and materials to delicately craft our shoes. Our approach guarantees comfort and an authentic feeling. With bright and fashionable leather, you are sure to look stylish and feel comfortable when wearing our 100% handmade and natural Yemeni shoes.
Just like old times our products are entirely handmade. The process consists of sewing on reverse. The flat side gets flipped over and becomes the final product everyone is used to. Only the highest quality and organic materials are used in the making of our Yemeni shoes.
Yemeni shoes and our slippers are very practical in that they are very good at ventilating the feet. Since they are made from natural leather they can effectively keep your feet cool and dry. Yemeni shoes mold around and take the shape of your foot to provide the utmost comfort.
- 100% natural and handmade
- The inside stitches are covered with natural leather to provide a barefoot feeling and extra comfort.